Why You'll Love This Job
Are you looking for a meaningful job in a fast-paced environment? Then, this is the perfect time to join Apothecare, a rapidly expanding company that offers you the chance to advance your career while working side-by-side with industry experts as a Pharmacy Technician in Brockton, MA.
As a Level 1/2/3 Technician at Apothecare, you will provide support to pharmacists and customer service to clients by assisting with non-clinical tasks associated with order processing as requested by your supervisors. Highly competitive pay, steady hours, insurance benefits, paid time off, sick leave and a 401K are just some of the perks of this position! We also offer you the opportunity to advance your career through in-house training with some of the most skilled and knowledgeable mentors in the industry.
This could be the beginning of your lucrative career with Apothecare. Apply for our Pharmacy Technician job opening today!
Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities
- Supports pharmacists in day to day pharmacy operations.
- Answer phone calls in an appropriate manner as defined by the Company Standards.
- Fill prescriptions and bag prescriptions in a timely fashion with minimal errors.
- Pull medications for packing technicians
- Work with inventory management team to put medications and supplies away
- Work on other assignments as determined by the pharmacist or supervisor
Pharmacy Technician Qualifications
- Current Pharmacy Technician license or ability to become a Technician Trainee
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other related fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- PTCB certification preferred but not required
job number: 25768