Why You'll Love This Job!
Are you looking for a meaningful job in a fast-paced environment? Then, this is the perfect time to join Apothecare, a rapidly expanding company that offers you the chance to advance your career while working side-by-side with industry experts as our Level 1 Technician - Pharmacy Distribution Center in Brockton, MA.
As a Level 1 Technician at Apothecare, you will provide support to pharmacists and customer service to clients by assisting with non-clinical tasks associated with order processing as requested by your supervisors. Highly competitive pay, steady hours, insurance benefits, paid time off, sick leave and a 401K are just some of the perks of this position! We also offer you the opportunity to advance your career through in-house training with some of the most skilled and knowledgeable mentors in the industry.
This could be the beginning of your lucrative career with Apothecare. Apply for our Level 1 Technician job opening today!
Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities
- Supports pharmacists in day to day pharmacy operations.
- Answer phone calls in an appropriate manner as defined by the Company Standards.
- Fill prescriptions and bag prescriptions in a timely fashion with minimal errors.
- Pull medications for packing technicians
- Work with inventory management team to put medications and supplies away
- Work on other assignments as determined by the pharmacist or supervisor
Pharmacy Technician Qualifications
- Current Pharmacy Technician license or ability to become a Technician Trainee
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other related fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- PTCB certification preferred but not required
job number: 24915