Why You'll Love This Job!
Looking for a meaningful job in a fast-paced environment? Then, this is the perfect time to join Apothecare, a quickly growing company that will soon relocate to an amazing and spacious new building, and where your career will flourish and grow as a Pharmacy Technician.
Highly competitive pay, steady hours, insurance benefits, paid time off, sick leave and a 401K are just some of the perks of this position! We also offer you the opportunity to advance your career through in-house training with some of the most skilled and knowledgeable mentors in the industry. Work independently with minimal supervision from a caring management team. Get to know your co-workers better through fun, company-sponsored events. End each day with the satisfaction of knowing you made a difference.
This is not like any other Pharmacy Technician position. This is the beginning of your exciting and fulfilling career with Apothecare, a leader in the pharmaceutical arena. Apply today!
Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities
- Follow daily packaging assignments
- Complete extemporaneous packaging assignments as needed
- Prepare medication and other healthcare products for patients
- Measure dosage of medications, according to prescription orders
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
Pharmacy Technician Qualifications
- Licensed Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the State Board of Pharmacy
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other related fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Bilingual is a plus
job number: 20109