Why You'll Love This Job!
Top-shelf benefits, competitive pay, and the opportunity for career advancement with an exciting, state-of-the-art company are just a few of the reasons you should consider this Medical Records Technician position with Apothecare, a leader in the pharmaceutical field!
This is an excellent opportunity to establish yourself with a top-rated company where you will have the chance to achieve career growth via in-house training. In this Medical Records Technician role, you will build valued relationships with your leadership team and family of co-workers as you collaborate toward success and through fun, company sponsored events. And, you will work in a spacious, new facility with access to the latest in office technology. Apothecare offers steady hours, insurance benefits, paid time off, sick leave and a 401K.
This could be the beginning of your lucrative career with Apothecare. Apply for our Medical Records Technician opening today!
Medical Records Technician Responsibilities
- Oversee the maintenance of all medical record section following established policies and procedures
- Edit and print healthcare provider orders and MARs in compliance with MAP policy
- Complete all packaging assignments as needed
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage information
- Perform other duties or functions as directed
Medical Records Technician Qualifications
- Previous Medical Records experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail; strong organizational skills
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other related fields a plus
- Licensed Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the State Board of Pharmacy a plus
job number: 20417