Why You'll Love This Job
Your passion for problem-solving and making a difference in the lives of others are qualities that make you ideal for Apothecare Pharmacy's full-time Compounding Pharmacist position!
At Apothecare, we do things differently. Practice your craft in a casual atmosphere specifically designed to promote independent thinking. Advance your career as you work side-by-side with industry experts. Build solid and positive relationships with your team members as you work toward a common goal of improving lives, and through fun, company sponsored events. In this role, you will enjoy generous PTO, sick leave, a 401K, and top-shelf insurance benefits.
If you are looking for a Pharmacy job that is unlike any other and where you can have a direct impact on customers, you have found it! Apply for this top-shelf Compounding Pharmacist opening today!
Compounding Pharmacist Responsibilities
- Ensure accurate dispensing and compounding of pharmaceuticals
- Resolve patient concerns and complaints, and provide patient counseling
- Educate patients on proper use of medication packaging
- Perform medication therapy management and medication reconciliation
- Conduct patient profile monitoring and perform drug utilization review (DUR) monitoring
- Supervise pharmacy technicians and other department personnel
Compounding Pharmacist Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or PharmD from an accredited College of Pharmacy
- 1+ years of experience with non-sterile compounding
- Clean room experience
- Current Massachusetts pharmacist license in good standing
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and share on-call responsibilities
- Current knowledge of all applicable state and federal pharmacy laws, rules, and regulations
- QS1 software experience preferred
- Long-term care experience preferred
job number: 20320